We use only unrefined, organic certified shea butter from a co-op in Northern Ghana to make this cream.
- achieve silky smooth skin in days
- use as cleanser and protective cream
- the perfect face mask - reduces fine lines and softens wrinkles
- fair trade and harvested under organic principles
- can help eczema and dermatitis sufferers
- reusable jar that is easily recycled
- the shea butter used is certified organic by USDA America and the Soil Association
Use as a cleanser: moisten your palms and add a little shea butter, rub your hands together until the product starts to lather and distribute evenly over your face and neck. Remove with plenty of warm water and pad your skin dry.
Use as a cream: apply a small amount of shea butter to your palms, rub together and distribute evenly over your face and neck. The butter will sink in quickly and leave your skin soft and supple. Use on your face, neck, hands, elbows, knees, feet...... You will love it.Use as a mask: Apply a thick layer all over your face and neck. Leave for 10 - 15 minutes and wipe off with a soft tissue. Makes your skin incredibly soft and gives it a nice glow. Use 2 - 3 times a week before bedtime.
Ingredients: Unrefined organic shea butter (Butyrospermum parkii).
Please note: this shea butter has a distinctly smokey or nutty aroma which is normal as the butter has not been refined with chemicals which would take the aroma away.
If you are after unwhipped shea butter try our pure organic certified fairtrade shea butter pieces suitable for vegans and babies. These come in 50 grams upto 5 kg portions.
- MPN: CEBSB1000
- GTIN: 5060282560024
- Brand: Cebra
- Condition: New
- Weight: 0.16kg