As featured on BBC Breakfast television.
The tooth brushes are suitable for adults and children (children's has a smaller head and a shorter handle).
The head of the toothbrush is wrapped in a small piece of bio degradable starch cellophane held with a metal/cardboard clip that is 100% recyclable. The toothbrush is treated with vegetable oil for long lasting protection, however please dry your toothbrush properly i.e. don't keep it standing in a toothbrush holder that contains water.
- for people who appreciate everything natural, these toothbrushes are gentle to teeth and gums
- handles are beautifully made from local (German) beech wood and cleanly polished
- doubly protected with an impregnation of plant oils and natural resins (saliva resistant according to DIN)
- with pure natural bristles (hygienically prepared boars bristles)
- head is wrapped in cellophane made from maize
- before using the toothbrush for the first time wash the head in warm water.
- Every now and then pour boiling water over the bristles.
- It is recommended to use two toothbrushes: one in the morning, the other in the evening - this way the wood and the bristles can dry properly and the toothbrush stays hygienic and last longer.
- If you are using a wooden toothbrush for the first time you may need a few days getting used to it.
- MPN: KKTBA1
- GTIN: 5060282560581
- Brand: Cebra
- Condition: New
- Weight: 0.05kg